Biggleswade & District
Guidance for Meetings at the Weatherley Centre (WC)
- If you wish to attend a meeting you must book a place using the online booking system, where you will be asked to give a contact telephone number.
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household have any Covid19 symptoms. If you develop symptoms within 14 days you must inform the Club Secretary and inform Track and Trace.
- Wear a face covering on arrival. Enter via the Main Door, where a temperature check will be made. Anyone with a temperature of 38⁰C + will not be admitted and should consider being tested.
- Sanitize your hands on entry.
- Use the one-way system.
- You will be registered on entry.
- Removal of face coverings will be at the discretion of the Chairman once everyone is seated.
- Chairs will be 1m side to side and 2m front to back. Remain seated at all times. Family groups may sit together. During the break you may stand outside.
- Observe extra social distancing for vulnerable members who should not sit near to the doors.
- The room will be ventilated as much as possible, so please bring warm clothing.
- Toilets – no more than two people to enter toilet suites at any one time. Close the seat cover before flushing and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- All BDCC equipment which is stored at the WC will be cleaned before and after use.
- All tables, chairs, light switches and door handles will be cleaned before each session and on leaving.
- No refreshments will be available from the WC. You may bring your own refreshments. Dispose of any rubbish in the bin provided or take it home.
- The full Covid19 Risk Assessment is available on the BDCC website.
You will be issued with a printed copy of this with your printed Programme for 2020-21.