Biggleswade Camera Club – Summary of Risk Assessment Measures for the use of the Room at the
1. Access to the Sullivan Hall for members will only be via the fire exit to the side of the main entrance.
2. Members are not required to wear a face covering on entering other parts of the Centre than the room where the meeting is being held..
3. Sanitize your hands if considered necessary – this is a personal choice.
4. A Register will be inside the Meeting Room (MR). You must sign in with any changed contact details. Signing this register is a mandatory Fire Regulation. In the event of a fire, the register will be taken out and used to confirm to the Fire and Rescue Service that everyone has left the Building safely.
5. Members will be notified prior to the meeting if the wearing of masks is required at a meeting at the request of the outside speaker or competition judge
6. Members and visitors should collect the chair they wish to use from the stack and place it where they wish remain for the meeting and
should be aware of any other personal sensitivity of other members during the main meeting. The chair should be returned to the stacking point at the end of the meeting.
7. The room will be ventilated as much as possible – windows should be opened and the exit door should remain open if at all possible.
8. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid19, or anyone in your household has symptoms.
9. Use of toilets – only 2 people in the toilet suites at any one time. Please close the seat cover before flushing and was hands thoroughly after using.
10. Refreshments will be available from the Weatherley Centre on Club Nights. Personal water for short-term use is permitted but any empty container must be taken home or disposed of safely.